Large Pepper Spray, Bear Repellant

Spytronic

Surveillance and High Security

Large Pepper Spray, Bear Repellant

Large Pepper Spray, Bear Repellant

SPT-ACS-002-P325G

 
Phone for more information
1.888.779.8766
$ 59.95 CAD
Description

Powerful bear irritant for personal protection against bears.

Capsaicin = 1.0% 

Related Capsaicin = 0.72% 

Total = 1.72%

 

Reg. No. 28596 P.C.P. Act 

 

325g 

 

This product is registered in Canada and in the US and is classified as a legal product. 

Capsaicin = 1.0% Related Capsaicin = 0.72% Total = 1.72%
Reg. No. 28596 P.C.P. Act 
325g 
This product is registered in Canada and in the US and is classified as a legal product. 

User Reviews

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Price
Quality
Value
...
59.95 In stock